HOW IT WORKS
Our kids’ soccer weekend leagues run seasonally through the year across the Puget Sound area. Aimed at preschool and elementary school aged-children, each Saturday or Sunday program consists of a new soccer skill introduction through age-appropriate adventures/games, followed by a small-sided scrimmage (3-10 yrs). Every player receives a highly-qualified and enthusiastic coach that encourages them to try new things in fun and exciting ways!
By joining a HappyFeet Weekend Soccer League your child will:
- Receive a team jersey and end-of-season medal!
- Have a highly-qualified coach each session that encourages them to be their best self!
- Be coached with age-appropriate curriculum
- Improve their physical abilities in coordination and fitness
- Be introduced to team sports, a structured game environment, and teamwork
- Meet new friends and grow their social skills
- Become a Brave Creative Leader!